4th Annual Women Business and Wellness Conference | November 13, 2019 • Ontario, CA
COUNTDOWN TO WBWC
The 4th annual Southern California Women Business and Wellness Conference is the event that Connects, Inspires and Empowers women of diverse backgrounds with business and wellness resources and information. You are invited to Join us on November 13, 2019 for an Amazing Conference that celebrates the success of professional Women, Diversity and Wellness. The 4th Annual Women Business & Wellness Conference features an exhibitor area, workshops, morning keynote address and luncheon keynote speakers. We are planning for 350-400 attendees, over 100 women business owners and 30 exhibitors.
Did you know? There are over 1.4 million Women Owned Businesses in California
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE The 4th annual Southern California Women Business and Wellness Conference is produced by the award winning Hispanic Lifestyle who also publish InTheMarketPlace.Biz and OurEmpireStories.Com
DATE: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
WHERE: Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center – 700 N Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Professionals, Community Leaders, Business Start Ups.
TIME: 8am – 3pm
COST: VIP Tickets start $34 – $49 Purchase Tickets online @ https://squ.re/2lEggLL
PARKING: FREE to Attendees
- Attendees gather from throughout Southern California, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- Format | Workshops, Featured Speakers, Vendors and Keynote Presentations
- Features | Resources from business and health communities.
For sponsorship information please contact Richard Sandoval directly at 951.640.1146 or RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information
EXHIBITOR AND PRICING INFORMATION
Exhibitor Booth – $350 | Small Business/Non-Profit Exhibitor Space – $200
- 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event, Two (2) tickets to the event • Includes profile posting on inthemarketplace.biz, Logo and 100 words and website link) • Client is responsible to provide deliverables no later 30 days after the event.
- Exhibitor Booth and Reserved Table (10 Tickets) – $1,200
- Ten (10) Full Access Tickets • 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event • Logo featured at the event
- Event Community Sponsor – $2,500
- One 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event • Logo rotating at the event. • Reserved table and 10 tickets to the event (Includes Opening night reception and Luncheon) • Profile posting on (Logo and 100 word article with website link) • Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on inthemarketplace.biz, Term – 6 months to be provide by sponsor
Download Our Sponsorship Deck
WORKING EVENT PROGRAM
The 4th Annual Southern California Women Business and Wellness Program
8:00am – 8:45am
Networking • Exhibitors9:00am – 9:45am
Welcome and Morning Keynote Presentations
10:00am – 10:45am
Workshops – Session I
11:00am – 11:30am
Workshops – Session II
11:45am – 12:15pm
Networking • Exhibitors
12:30pm – 2:00pm
Luncheon and Afternoon Keynote Presentations
2:00pm – 3:00pm
Networking • Exhibitors • Door-prizes
NOTE Program is subject to change without notice.
SPEAKERS & Presenters
If you are interested in being a presenter at our conference, please send your details to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com