$2,500 to Expand and Grow Your Business
The Inland Empire Women’s Business Center (IEWBC) and Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (IESBDC) have partnered to host the 2015 Inland Empire Small Business Competition, sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank.
The Inland Empire Small Business Competition is a regional competition open to persons 18 years or older who owns a business that has been in operation for at least one year with five or fewer employees and is located in Riverside or San Bernardino County.
Four winners will be selected and each awarded a cash prize of $2,500 to support the expansion and growth of their business. Winners will be announced at the Hispanic Lifestyle 2015 Southern California Business Expo and Conference on August 5, 2015 in Ontario, CA. This event is open to the public.
Applications are now being accepted and must include the following:
- 1-page Executive Summary as a PDF
- Maximum three minute video answering the following questions:
- How did you start your business?
- What was the inspiration for your business?
- What problem does your business solve with its products and services?
- Where do you see your business in the next five years?
- How would winning this competition affect your business?
- Proof of business age (e.g., bank statement showing opening of a business bank account, articles of incorporation, partnership agreement)
- Copy of Business License
Completed applications are to be emailed to Vincent McCoy at email@example.com
Please send documents as PDF attachments and include the link to your video posted on YouTube, Vimeo, or other video supporting platform in the body of the email. Do not attach video files.
Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 24, 2015. Late entries and incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
The Inland Empire Small Business Competition is a collaborative initiative by the IESBDC, IEWBC, and Wells Fargo Bank to foster business development and growth in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. For more information and questions, please contact the IESBDC at (951) 781-2345 and IEWBC at (909) 890-1242.